Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through sustainability and asset integrity management
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various engineering disciplines within wind power operations. In the team, we manage the interface and overall asset integrity of our sites directly with our sites, manufacturers, and asset owners. We offer a position where you’ll take ownership of tasks and where your knowledge and expertise will influence major decisions and improvements.
Welcome to Asset Plans & Integrity
You’ll be part of Asset Integrity where you, together with your colleagues, will create and implement plans for Asset Integrity Management (AIM) and maintenance, handle the management of change processes, and collaborate with and report to our customers and suppliers. You’ll also play an active role in development projects within AIM.
You’ll play an important role in:
- further developing the AIM plan process
- analysing master data in our systems, such as SAP, to enable digitalised monitoring and reporting
- reviewing and updating our AIM process landscape.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying for a bachelor’s degree at a Danish technical university and qualify for an internship
- have worked with engineering and/or business disciplines within energy, electricity, mechanics, or a similar field during your studies
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work tasks and thrive in a changeable environment
- are skilled at interacting and cooperating with stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Strøm Knudsen, Lead Asset Integrity Specialist, on +4599554728 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of five months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 17 June 2021
Workplace: Gentofte, Skærbæk
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Internship
Morten Strøm Knudsen
Lead Asset Integrity Specialist
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.