Bilfinger Salamis Danmark supports customers in the oil, gas, and renewables industries. The company has extensive experience in supplying multi-disciplined teams on offshore and onshore assets, covering all lifecycle phases from planning and design through to development and construction as well as commissioning, maintenance, modification and decommissioning.
Bilfinger Salamis Danmark is a part of leading international industrial services provider Bilfinger. The Bilfinger group enhances the efficiency of assets, ensures a high level of availability and reduces maintenance costs. The portfolio covers the entire value chain from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion as well as turnarounds and also includes environmental technologies and digital applications.
With its 37,000 employees, Bilfinger upholds the highest standards of safety and quality and generates an annual output of about €4 billion.
ANDT/NDT Onshore Operator responsible for data evaluation & reporting of ANDT/NDT work scopes delivered offshore, assisting in updating client inspection database & assisting Project Engineers in planning, work scope preparation, etc.
- Responsible for data evaluation & reporting of ANDT work scopes delivered by the ANDT Teams offshore
- Assisting in updating client inspection database
- Assisting Project Engineers (Onshore Coordinators) in planning, organisation and management of ANDT inspection activities offshore
- Be part of a 24/7 duty service phone set-up
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Project Engineers and the Project Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in the delivery of ANDT methods covering in-service and pre-service inspection requirements.
- In field experience in the application of ANDT/NDT inspection tools and techniques.
- In field experience within in-service Oil and Gas industry
- Ability to read and interpret commonly used engineering drawings and data sets including piping isometrics, vessel general arrangements, P&IDs, process flow diagrams, and piping schedules.
- Excellent working knowledge of international standards and relevant legal regulations relevant to NDT/ANDT techniques
- HNC in one of the following areas: Engineering, Management, Business Studies, or previous experience in a similar position with knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Qualified to ISO 9712 Level 2 in at least 4 Conventional NDT methods
- Qualified to ISO 9712 Level 2 in UTPA.
- Hands-on, problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experienced in a similar office-based role.
- Hands-on experience inspecting both in-service and pre service products
- Experience in FPSO tank Inspection
- Degree qualified in one of the following areas: Engineering, Management, Business Studies