Join Aegir Insights to strengthen your professional qualifications by working with finance, strategy and policy related to the world of renewable energy and offshore wind.
Aegir Insights enables strategic decision-making in the offshore wind industry through advanced investment analytics tools and market intelligence. We help leading developers, financial institutions and governments evaluate new opportunities within the rapidly growing offshore wind industry.
A student position with us offers a unique opportunity to get deep insight into the renewable energy sector, while being part of a young and rapidly growing company. You will get a lot of responsibility and the chance to learn from colleagues with extensive experience from developers and investors driving the global energy transition. The right candidate has the possibility of being offered a full-time position upon graduation.
You will be part the research and strategy team and work on deliverables to our international group of clients consisting of offshore wind developers, financial institutions, and governments. Your daily tasks will vary, but include:
- Analysing existing and emerging offshore wind markets and competitive landscapes
- Researching national policy regimes with focus on targets for renewables, subsidies, and permitting processes
- Preparing market intelligence deliverables, insights and reports in cooperation with the rest of the research and strategy team
- Maintaining, developing and quality assuring our market databases
You will be working from our office in Bredgade in Copenhagen with an average of 15-20 hours per week planned according to your exams and lectures.
Your qualifications and competences
- You are probably pursuing a degree in finance, economics, political science or business, and are among the best in your class
- You are a strong problem-solver, able to think analytically, and you are willing to dive head-first into a rapidly developing industry and learn how to use new technical analysis tools
- It is an advantage if you have experience from similarly analytical positions, for instance from student jobs in consulting, the financial sector or business development in the energy sector
- You are a proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English
Working at Aegir Insights
Aegir Insights is a fast-growing analytics firm founded by a team with many years of experience from leading positions in global offshore wind companies and the financial sector.
Today, we are a team of 9 people, and we expect to grow further. Our team consists of individuals of different nationalities, genders, experiences and areas of expertise. We place great importance on empowering each other to make best use of our collective skills and reach our ambitious goals. Last, but not least, we really want to do our part in accelerating the green transition towards sustainable energy sources.
At Aegir Insights we see diversity as an important asset and encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their personal background.
Would you like to help accelerate the world’s transition to renewable energy?
Tell us why you are the right candidate for the job in an application and send it along with your CV and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org – as soon as possible and no later than July 9th, 2021.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.