We have an open position and are looking for a Senior Product Portfolio Manager to our Product Unit Air and Land Command & Control!
The Product Portfolio Manager is responsible to ensure the long-term profitability of our products and offers. This is a senior position as a functional manager; the role requires prior experience in product management, technology, markets, trends, strategy and leadership. You will be an important part of the Product Unit and shall be able to synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of next generation products together with colleagues and customers. The Product Portfolio Manager is a member of the Management Team and reports directly to the Product Unit Manager.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure Long term profitability of products and offers
- Drive and facilitate innovation in the product unit
- Drive product unit strategy and support business unit strategy
- Facilitate efficient product development, harmonization and standardization
- Ensure Product Technology Transfer preparations (i.e. what to share/what not to share)
- Ensure Product(s) export classification
- Ensure definition of standard offers from the product unit
- Responsible for Product Unit R&D/R&T
For this role, we believe that you have:
- Experience and knowledge in Product portfolio Management
- Strong personal drive and ability to collaborate
- Strong integrity and ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of strategy, market and operations
- Experience from product management and standardization in a complex system-of-systems context
- Strong interest in technology trends and its application in a defense context
- Experience from governmental agencies, defense forces or defense industry is a merit
- Experience from Command & Control Systems (C2/C4I) is a merit
What you will be a part of
The Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and Naval Radar, Electronic Warfare, Cyber Security, Combat Systems and C4I Solutions.
You will be a part of the Product Unit Air and Land, which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems (C4I Solutions), products and services to the armed forces around the world. The unit consists of about 170 co-workers and the product portfolio range from air, airborne, land and maritime C4I solutions.
Kindly observe that selection and interviews will be held after the closing date of the advertisement.
Last application day
Jakob Turcinov (tel: 073 437 45 18, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.