• Responsible for method engineers in project and monitor plan & method deliverables according to KAS and relevant procedures.
• Responsible for Gate deliveries according to PEM Gate dates within area of responsibility
• Follow-up and monitor method development and maintain method document for area of responsibility.
• Responsible for readiness for installation related to deviations and approvals for installation according to NORSOK R-002/3
• Follow-up and monitor installation plan and ensure that method input to planning department is aligned and updated.
• Follow-up of jobcard quality is according to installation need & project expectations.
• Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
• Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
• Ensure that tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work.
• Ensure that special tools and equipment for performing critical activities are ordered and/ or identified and delivered offshore in due time before installation work start-up.
• Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
• Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
• Transfer experience between projects together with construction Manager and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
• Skilled worker with technical eduication
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
• Minimum 10 years related experience
• Minimum 5 years management experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Language: Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 1 year, with possibilities for extension