The Client Partner position is a key client interactive role for a companys growth account. This position develops revenue-producing relationships with decision-making executives and drives the business cycle of all assigned sales opportunities, from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
Own and grow key multinational account or part of the account depending on the size and scale of account within the CMT Industries for. The main objective is to deliver profitable growth..
· Manage client relationship with key decision makers.
· Work along with presales, solutioning and delivery teams onsite and offshore during ramp state, and deliver value to the client during steady state .
· Seeding deal-shaping concepts and independently leading pro-active solutions for the account
· Facilitate workshops along with technical architects; establish and maintain deep relationship with key client executives
· Establish and execute account strategy with clear mapping to customer priorities and competitive landscape; support ideation and drive revenues from vertical-specific solutions/IP and nonlinear tech areas; and establish and execute account governance based on clients business units, geographical spread and service lines potential.
· Interface with delivery partners to set delivery metrics/targets and drive customer excellence in accounts.
· Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit
· Minimum of 15 years experience in IT services industry
· Experience in working with large clients
· Minimum of 5 years of client management experience.
· Ability to connect laterally with other account managers / client partners and practice PoCs to present a unified pitch aligned to context/ask of client
· Strong communication and presentation skills and understanding of outsourcing constructs to engage at VP and SVP level