Do you want to have a key role in building the future of DeepOcean? We have an exciting opportunity for a Tender Estimator to join us on permanent basis in Haugesund.
DeepOcean has a successful and long-standing track record among most key operators and would like to have you on the team to expand our relationships even further. This encompasses each of DeepOcean’s four service streams – Survey and Seabed Mapping, Subsea Installation, IMR and Decommissioning.
DeepOcean operates a ﬂeet of industry leading offshore vessels and ROVs providing construction, maintenance, survey and inspection services to the offshore energy industry. DeepOcean has established its place as a market leader through its investment in the most up to date technologies and recruitment of the best industry professionals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare cost estimates in accordance with standard DeepOcean CBS and Client requirements.
- Maintain and develop the DeepOcean Tender Estimating Model.
- Deliver tender documentation and investment analysis for commercial decision making.
- Gather experience figures and maintain the Benchmark Database.
- Act as the key Estimating resource and support our commercial resources.
- Ensure that cost estimates, risk evaluation, subcontracting and contract reviews are prepared in accordance with company procedures.
- Participate in clarification meetings.
- Conduct handover with project team and follow up/support during project execution to ensure feedback/LL and develop opportunities that may arise during project execution.
- Support both entities in the UK and Norway with tenders.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics or another relevant subject.
- Tender/Project/Contract Management experience in the oil and gas, subsea or other related industry.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Service minded.
- Commercial and contractual mindset.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated - “can do” attitude.
We can offer
- Competitive terms.
- Fun and team-oriented work environment.
- Opportunities to develop in a safe environment.
- Exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment.
- International opportunities.