As a Technical Designer, you will be involved in greenfield EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) contracts for offshore substation projects, where results are created together and based on a high level of teamwork, professionalism and dedication. Knowledge and understanding 2D drawing program like AutoCAD or BricsCAD are essential, as well as a proactive mindset.
Your tasks & responsibilities
You will be a valued addition to our team of 3 Technical Designers, servicing our project organisation in all phases of project execution.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing of 2D drawings in according to our own and our customers standards
- Archiving drawings in our Document Management System (DMS)
- Controlling the quality of documents
Your profile & qualifications
As a person we imagine that you are responsible and result oriented. You are a good team-player and understand the importance of building social networks.
To succeed in this position, we expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Interest in preparing and revising CAD drawing documentation in collaboration with engineers
- Technical Designer background or similar can be an advantage
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Great communication skills
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international organization, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion and ambition.
The position will be based in Esbjerg. The work can include 10-15 travel days per year.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Inger Mårup on +45 79166662.
We look forward to hearing from you!