Imagine a future where you’ll be a key contributor in executing our digital branding and marketing activities
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team responsible for the organisation’s websites and the execution of our digital branding and marketing activities.
Welcome to Digital Platforms
You’ll be part of Global Branding & Marketing which sets the overall strategic direction for our branding and marketing activities and functions as an in-house agency supporting the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- editing and maintaining websites
- updating images and other digital content
- providing Sitecore support for the editors
- assisting in building campaigns and projects on our websites
- preparing monthly reports based on web statistics, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a student in a higher education programme, preferably with a focus on IT and communication
- have a strong interest in working with websites
- have good IT skills with an interest in systems and analytical tools
- have good verbal and written English skills
- are independent and conscientious and have an eye for detail.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 11 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Rakel Juel Nielsen, Head of Digital Platforms, by telephone on +45 99 55 50 56 if you’d like to know more about the position.