Welcome to Logistics
You’ll be part of a small but very dedicated team of logistics coordinators and shipping specialists.Our primary tasks are to ensure sufficient fuel at our powerplants throughout the heating season. In order to make this happen, we are in close daily contact with sites, the Group’s trading and fuel purchasing team, our physical suppliers, as well as various shipping companies around the world. You’llbean important part of this flow.
You’ll assist and play an important role in
- registering fuel and bunker prices for internal use
- performing laytime calculations and assisting in handlingpotential demurrage/dispatch disputes
- controlling weight slips
- various registration, reporting, and distribution of information to external service providers and authorities
- executing and filing‘Port of call’ lists
- enteringsustainability data and test results of biomass analyses.
To succeed in the role, you
- are currently studying financial or logistics management, business administration, or similar
- possess strong verbal and written skills in English and Danish
- are open-minded with a positive and good-humouredattitude, as we do our outmost to combine hard work with having fun
- have solid analytical skills as well as a good understanding of the various stakeholders and roles in logistics and trading
- are proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- have a reliable, flexible, andhands-on approach to your tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.