Do you want to help shape the offshore wind industry from an Operations & Maintenance (O&M) perspective? PEAK Wind is looking for a Senior Consultant for our O&M Project Management Practice Group to support our international clients within offshore wind O&M across all project lifecycle phases.
Trusted Advisors for Developers and Investors for some of the Largest Renewable Assets
At PEAK Wind, we specialise in operations, asset management, and project management of renewable energy assets and take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and operational advisory and support to our clients. We work with some of the world’s largest infrastructure investments and are proud to count market-leading utilities, investment funds, and IPPs among our clients.
Senior Consultant (O&M Project Management) for global Offshore Wind Projects
Based in one of our offices in Denmark (Aarhus and Copenhagen), or Germany (Hamburg), you will be responsible for supporting clients with commercial O&M Project Management consultancy services. Our O&M Project Management Practice Group provides both, short-term O&M advisory services as well as long-term client support through secondments to clients’ project organizations during the development and construction of offshore wind assets.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be part of an international team and you will take lead on one long-term or multiple shorter assignments coordinating the internal PEAK Wind delivery team.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for project managing and executing strategic commercial O&M advisory assignments for our international client base (short-term assignments)
- Acting as O&M Preparation Manager with responsibility for managing the O&M Package of an offshore wind farm from development to hand-over to the Operations organization including e.g. managing interfaces and requirements towards EPC packages, developing strategies for O&M procurement and operator model scenarios as well as planning and executing tender processes (long-term assignments)
- Responsible for managing the interface towards the client, relevant external stakeholders as well as leading the PEAK Wind delivery team (short-term and long-term assignments)
- Ensuring the execution of relevant analyses such as O&M concepts, project-specific O&M lifecycle cost (OPEX) modelling, identification of O&M harbours, synergy assessments, and cost drivers for offshore wind O&M (short-term and long-term assignments)
- Developing new service offerings based on our clients’ needs as well as contributing to optimizing best practices within the O&M Project Management Practice Group
Experienced Senior Consultant with a Solid Project Management Toolbox and the Ability to Simplify Complexity
As an experienced problem-solver, you have a university degree within technical or operational disciplines and a flair for commercial topics. Alternatively, you have a commercial background paired with an interest in technical matters. Ideally, you have gained experience within the field of offshore wind O&M. A background from management consulting or large-scale energy infrastructure projects would also be relevant.
It is essential that you are a master in turning complex commercial issues into simple and easily comprehensible messages (both in PowerPoint and Word) and that you have demonstrated your project management competencies and the ability to lead small project teams. The perfect candidate has the relevant experience combined with an international mindset, a proactive attitude, the ability to build strong relationships, thrives in a fast-paced and complex environment, and can manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
Experience the Highest Degree of Involvement
PEAK Wind is dedicated to fostering a work environment that values diversity and our values of Expertise, Passion, Unity, and Integrity are materialized through our team members every day. Here you will be able to utilize your financial skills while developing a strong understanding of renewable energy assets. We offer an opportunity to get on board and experience the highest degree of involvement and responsibility in PEAK Wind’s global renewable energy team. Together with the rest of the team, you will play an instrumental part in the continued success of PEAK Wind. Above that, you will participate in an entrepreneurial environment, with a focus on cooperation and a desire to change the status quo. The position will also offer global exposure as our customers work globally .
Interested and want to know more?
If you have any questions or want to know more about the position, please contact People & Development Consultant, Fie Andersen on email@example.com . Please send your application through ‘Apply now’ above, or through firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, latest by May 15th, 2021 . We will be accessing applications on an ongoing basis and will close the positions once we have found the right candidates.
PEAK Wind is dedicated to fostering a work environment that values diversity. We encourage all interested candidates to apply, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or ethnicity.