At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will be part of the product group HVDC within Hitachi Energy, with your base location in either Ludvika or Västerås. The HVDC technology has been on the market for the past 60 years and is used to transmit power over long distances with minimal losses, using overhead lines, underground and submarine cable systems. Please find out more about our world-leading technology at https://www.hitachienergy.com/offering/product-and-system/hvdc
- You should like to grow with the challenge that comes with the sales of complex large projects.
- You should be enticed by working with complex tenders in a high-performing international environment.
- As Senior Bid & Proposal Manager, your task will be to craft our bid strategy for a specific project is implemented and fulfilled, managed our client relations and ultimately that Hitachi Energy total offering is consolidated and conveyed.
- You will be working closely with the business unit Grid Systems’ global sales team and be responsible for managing the entire bid process with the ultimate aim to present Hitachi Energy offer to the end client and securing the project based on best competitiveness.
- You will be leading a Bid & Proposal team of technical, legal, tax, insurance and commercial experts in digesting and translating client requirements and needs into a competitive overall solution based on the Hitachi Energy portfolio.
- Our Offshore Wind Connections projects have extensive international coverage, which means that you will have frequent contact with colleagues as well as clients in other countries.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A minimum of 5-10 years experience of project management of large scale projects and large scale system sales and tendering.
- Enjoy working in teams in a high-demand environment and are used to dealing with international business clients.
- Technical and commercial experience of HVDC systems or similar, is an advantage as you will be working with HVDC.
- Used to handle many tasks simultaneously and to work structured and methodically.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Communicative and outgoing, especially since the position entails interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external across all organizational levels.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply until 15th of May by the latest! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait – apply today! Recruiting Manager Thomas Gunnarsson, +46 107-38 12 25, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Hanna Kontsu, +46 107-38 53 25. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1