MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor brand. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with us.
Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join the sales team of MacGregor's Fishery and Research business line. The purpose of the position is to coordinate sales and marketing activities of MacGregor products to Fishery and Research vessels globally.
This position reports to Jakob Nielsen, Senior Sales Manager and is part of MacGregor's Offshore Solutions Division. The location of this position is Averøy, Norway.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Liaise with other members of the Fishery and Research Business Line
- Liaise with other marketing and sales personnel in business unit and BU and other MacGregor business units
- Identify leads and develop sales leads
- Perform market-related activities such as participation in conferences, exhibitions etc.
- Keeping up to date with market information, products and competitors
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the business unit’s customer base
- Assist in negotiating tender and contract terms
- Travelling to visit existing and new potential clients.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or similar
- Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- At least 5 years of relevant business/product experience
- Fluent English and Norwegian language, oral and written
- Negotiation skills
- Multicultural understanding
- Self driven
You will be part of:
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
For further information please contact Jakob Nielsen,
Senior Sales Manager on email: email@example.com
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your CV by 30.04.2021.
Fill in your application by clicking “Søk på stilling” button on the right side.