MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with us.
Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
MacGregor’s Merchant Solutions Division is looking for Sales Administrators for growing the revenue and GM with own customer base for CSS Lashing Running Supply. Your responsibility is to ensure that customer expectations and requirements are met and well served.
This position can be based in Singapore, Kaarina, Finland, or Hamburg, Germany You will report to the Director Lashings, Cargo Stowage Solutions and will work closely with the Production and logistic partners, Lashing Running Supply Sales Organisations in Singapore, Germany, and Finland, MacGregor Logistic Centre and Global Product Support Centre (GPSC), and Sales functions in other divisions including Global Service Division (GSD).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Respond to inquiries, make quotations, confirm sales orders, create purchase orders, and issue invoices in SAP based on customer and vendor-specific agreements for prices, terms, and conditions
- Regular sales contact with external customers and internal sales functions
- Negotiate and close orders with customers in cooperation with relevant personnel, respecting agreed approval procedures
- Maintain and develop relations with the customer
- Initiate nonconformities, when needed.
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for a professional with good negotiations and communication skills who is customer and service-oriented
Ideally, you have:
- Commercial background and professional experience
- 2-3 years similar work tasks
- Diploma degree or comparable experience
- Good understanding of purchasing & logistics (Incoterms etc.)
- Experience with SAP, Basware, MS Office & Google tools
- Strong product knowledge
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
You will be part of:
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with a salary request and CV
MacGregor is part of Cargotec
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads,crude/LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,000 people.