ExxonMobil Corporation is one of the world’s largest publicly held international energy companies with operations on six continents. They work dedicated towards meeting the world's growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible way. The Marine Lubricants division supplies a full range of marine products and services to vessel owners and operators worldwide. Their robust technologies and engineering expertise help customers achieve outstanding performance, reliability and cost-effective operations in a diverse range of marine applications.
In this role, you will provide high quality technical support and deliver lubrication solutions to Marine Lubricants customers which consist of international shipping companies. This responsibility relates to business development activities when analyzing the need as well as the future potential of each customer. Thereby, this position offers prominent opportunities to influence the role both on a strategic and operational level supporting the marine industry to meet their sustainability goals. You will be offered flexibility regarding working hours and receive an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits scheme. As an employee in ExxonMobil Nordic, you will grow personally and professionally by being part of a cross-functional team that supports each other.
Areas of responsibility at Exxonmobil include…
- Provide high quality technical support to Marine Lubricants customers in close collaboration with the Marine Lubricants Field Sales team
- Implement Field Engineering service programs with key Marine Lubricants customers
- Build and develop customer relationships to ensure satisfaction of customer needs
- Initiate and conduct proof of performance tests in collaboration with our marine customers
- Support root cause investigation and analysis regarding brand and/or product integrity issues
- Coach and develop Marine Lubricants Field Sales and Authorized Distributors by providing technical training on products, services and applications
- Support and facilitate field trials during development of future Marine Lubricants in close collaboration with the Research & Development department
The need for new high performing Marine Lubricants & Services will continue to grow in the future, and in the role as a Marine Lubricants Engineer, you will be a valuable contributor in helping newer, more efficient vessels, engines and equipment achieve optimum performance.
You will participate in global meetings across the organization and have approx. 20-30 traveling days per year for customer meetings and training courses.
Your qualifications as Marine Lubricants Field Engineer
- Bachelor degree within the field of Engineering such as mechanical or chemical engineering
- 3 years+ relevant work experience from the maritime industry
- An ability to deal with complex technical matters and translate these into tangible financial benefits for the customer
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills enabling you to convey complex matters in a professional manner
- Proficient in MS Office and possess good general IT skills
- Fluent in both English and one of the Scandinavian languages
You thrive in an influential and independent role with a good eye for detail and data quality. The embedded freedom under responsibility and independence character of the role requires a proactive and analytical approach to your work. You have a natural ability to build inclusive relationships internally and externally across a diverse network including stakeholders on all levels within organizations.
Take a step into a global corporation
For more than 100 years, ExxonMobil has provided ship owners and operators worldwide with solutions for various business needs. Today, customers rely on ExxonMobil to supply them with proven lubricants and services in more than 400 ports around the world. Thereby, you will get a unique opportunity to take on an exciting and challenging job in a world-leading recognized corporation.
The organization strives towards outstanding operations with a talented workforce, strong financial resources and cutting-edge technology to help meet the dual challenge of fueling global economies, while addressing the risks of climate change.
The journey begins here
Apply for the position by clicking "apply now". We review the applications received and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Randstad is responsible for the recruitment process on behalf of ExxonMobil Nordic. We will process your application confidentially, and it will only be shared with your prior consent. If you have any further questions about the position, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tina Malchau on +45 44 12 19 74.
We look forward to hearing from you.
At Randstad, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward.
Randstad DK is part of the international Randstad Group, which is the global leader in HR services. With more than 4,700 offices in 38 countries, we are providing work to more than 650,000 people every day.
In Denmark, we are among the leading temp and recruitment agencies with branches in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Kolding. A position we have achieved due to our expertise in matching qualified candidates with the right job opportunities.