Imagine a future where you’re part of a team that enables smooth IT flows by offering predictable and unified IT Service management processes
Join us in this role where you’ll become a member of our IT Service management team, and be responsible for innovating, designing, and maturing ITSM processes. We offer you a position in an ambitious and dynamic working environment, where you´ll be in touch daily with many stakeholders. To ensure that IT runs smoothly, it is crucial to secure smooth, compliant, and robust ITSM processes to support the globality of our organisation and enable IT to follow predictable and standardised IT disciplines.
Welcome to Ørsted IT
You’ll be part of our IT Service Management Center of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to increase ITSM process maturity across the organisation. Our team has a wide area of responsibility, which gives us the opportunity to engage in many different tasks across the organisation. The process owners in the team are responsible for each of their ITSM processes, as well as their additional tasks, where they support the organisation. The same structure will apply for your role. We’re currently a team of eight people, with five colleagues located in Denmark and three in Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning, designing, implementing, and improving Release management and Problem management
- develop roadmap, mature, and improve processes to keep them fit for purpose and aligned towards best practice, in liaison with IT Security recommendations and DevOps, and to live in harmony
- maturing the overall ITSM Training foundation and co-creating cool training offers in different formats with the other process owners based on organisational change management (OCM)
- acting as ITSM process expert across the ITSM landscape in collaboration with the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master's degree within engineering, computer science, or a similar field, or have extensive experience in ITSM practises on governance level
- have extensive experience from a similar role and ITIL V3/V4 Foundation certified, with intermediate level in at least one module
- have experience with process optimisation, DevOps, and Agile while having knowledge on market-leading service management platforms and related technologies
- understand end2end flows and possess solid experience in stakeholder management at all levels
- have extensive skills in OCM and persistently ensure the quality of the product.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nina Blankenborg Bliesman, Head of IT Service Management CoE, on +4599554895 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12:00-17:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
About the job
25 May 2022, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Nina Blankenborg Bliesman
Head of IT Service Management CoE
- 6,800 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment. Student assistants will receive 12,5% of your salary in holiday pay instead.
Start your job application: click Apply Now