We are looking for someone to lead the information modelling effort for Aize’s digital twin, and most importantly, work with the product teams and tech leads to ensure effective and pragmatic use of the information model as part of the product development effort.
Your main areas of responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Plan, lead and manage the actual information modelling effort, with the attendant results and budget responsibility, framed with
- Participate in product prototyping and development across several industry verticals
- Collaborate with industry stakeholders to promote standards for information modelling and interoperability
- Educate the software engineers, tech leads and product teams on the capabilities afforded by rich information models
- Manage the information modelling team, including resource allocation, professional development, and general personnel responsibilities
- M of Sc Computer Science, or similar. Extensive modelling and industry experience may compensate for the lack of an academic degree.
- Industry experience from one or more of the following verticals: Carbon capture, offshore wind, hydrogen production, oil&gas
- Extensive modelling experience in an actual software development setting, preferably within the context of software product development
- Familiar with the following: OWL2.0, RDF, ISO15926/14, ISO81346, CHIFOS etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 vacation days a year
- Free on-site gym with weekly team workouts
- Health checks + with our on-site clinic
- Pension and a multitude of insurances
- Immediate access to grocery stores, hairdresser, florist, pharmacy, 2 restaurants, a bar and a coffee bar
- Monthly spending account and subsidized options at the on-site canteens and coffee bar
- IT equipment and tools allowing you to be productive
- Mobile phone plan and a broadband connection at home