On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Electro Commissioning Engineer operating oil & gas company
- Ensure all work performed in commissioning is made in full compliance with the Company’s safety regulations
- Prepare and execute commissioning on relevant discipline/system
- Handle Commissioning Queries (CQ) Participate in MC verification in order to obtain
- Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of commissioning packages from Construction to Commissioning
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all relevant system and related equipment
- Responsible for activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to Operation
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during commissioning, and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions.
- Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group, offshore contractor representatives and Operation/Plant Integrity
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and commissioning subcontractors, so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning
- Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines
- Low and high voltage
- Long experience from offshore brown field projects
- Team player
- Good multidisciplinary understanding of white trades
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Oil and Gas, Commissioning, Electrical, Elektro, E&I Commissioning
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Head Energy AS
- Bli kjent med Head Energy AS
Nordåsdalen 27, 5235 Rådal
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto