Do you want to make a difference in a company that delivers high-quality products, system solutions and services for the energy transition? Then join our ambitious and growing Service & Installation team.
As Marketing Manager Service & Installation, you will be responsible for all marketing activities in our Service & Installation business line globally and will independently drive the development and implementation of marketing measures. You will work closely with our colleagues across our Service hubs in Karlskrona, Copenhagen and Cologne as well as our new locations in the UK and Poland. You will report to the Head of Product Management for Service & Installation and work hand in hand with our sales and product management teams to market our service portfolio, organize our presence in all relevant channels and ensure a consistent customer experience.
As Marketing Manager Service & Installation, you will be responsible for the following aspects of our business:
Your agenda includes the development and implementation of a marketing plan for the Service & Installation business line as well as execution of marketing projects. In addition, you are responsible for maintaining and growing our online presence as well as the development of supporting marketing materials for our Service offering. You also plan and organize our presence at major internal and external events such as trade fairs, conferences and customer events.
Further key tasks are:
• Coordination of external agencies for the implementation of advertising campaigns and execution of photo or video shootings
• Analysis of relevant KPIs for the respective marketing channels and preparation of corresponding reports including recommendations for future activities
• Development and maintenance of business area-specific marketing tools (analytics, reporting, channels/platforms, etc.)
• Work with Group Marketing, marketing departments of other business lines and other experts to coordinate marketing activities
• Collection and analysis of customer feedback regarding service projects and customer experience, preparation of reports and coordination of workshops to find improvement activities
• Creation of structures/processes to improve the effectiveness of marketing functions and activities
• Support of internal communication activities within the business line
To connect a greener world with us, you should have the following skills and experience:
You have successfully completed a Master's degree, preferably in the field of Economics, Marketing & Communication or Technology. You have several years of professional experience as a marketing specialist, ideally in a B2B production, construction or project industry with complex value chains. You also have a very good understanding and experience with carrying out marketing activities via both online and offline channels supported by excellent communication and writing skills.
Further important qualifications are:
• Open communication style and mindset with strong networking and collaborative attitude
• Knowledge of marketing software and tools
• Experience in sales, market research, product management and/or project management is a big plus
• Business fluent Swedish and English (German is a plus)
To succeed in this role you work in a structured and detail-oriented manner, you are proactive and drive projects forward to deliver high quality results. You bring a strong analytical mindset supported by good business acumen and the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders. You are a team player and take on new and challenging tasks with enthusiasm. Finally, you are motivated by the prospect of an expert position in a rapidly growing, future oriented business in an industry which is fundamental to enabling the green transition of the world.
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Apply with CV and personal letter via the link below, at latest May 22, 2022
Tests can occur in our recruitment processes.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Recruiting Manager, Head of Product Management for Service & Installation Jakub Vastmans, Jakub.Vastmans@nkt.com or +491732867010 or Recruiter, HR Business Partner Elin Jönsson, email@example.com. Please note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
Sveriges Ingenjörer - Christian Fisch, +46 455 56 380
Unionen - Mikael Hammarin +46 455 75 972
Ledarna - Roger Jönsson, +46 455 55 911
Welcome with your application!
Join a diverse and international team of experts with unmatched repair capabilities and jointing experience keeping the global power grids in operation. From service hubs in Sweden, Denmark and Germany, NKT offers on- and offshore cable services to maximize the utilization of power cable systems.
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.NKT.com.
Lyckeby, SE, 37165 Malmoe, SE, 215 32 Alingsas, SE, 44138